At Thrive part of our mission is to make a difference and to give back to the community. At the beginning of the year, we decided as a team, to contribute a portion of our proceeds to Friends of James River Parks (FJRP). We selected them for the following reasons:
1. They are a volunteer organization that works in partnership with the Park staff to promote, conserve and support the Parks
2. FJRP supports our beautiful park system through fund raising efforts, maintenance, and restoration projects
3. We wanted to support a small local effort
5. They promote and active outdoor lifestyle that we can all appreciate and enjoy together
6. We believe getting outside to exercise and enjoy nature is a key component for thriving!
We love the Park and believe in this non-profits mission. We hope you do too!