Face down is much better with furry friends!
Ok not how I wanted to spend my week!
But surprise Retinal Surgery brings the opportunity to practice what we teach!
Take away’s from this week.
When unaware you have a part means it’s working well!
I have never been so thankful for two working eye’s & the ability to sit up with straight until I didn’t have either.
Appreciate and be grateful for the small things, because they are the big things that really matter!
Quiet time in your head doing nothing, does not mean unproductive or time poorly spent.
We all need quiet time to think, gain clarity, & build energy to accomplish what needs to be accomplished.
Or to let go of what doesn’t.
Medical professionals sometimes inadvertently put worrisome thoughts in your head that are out of your control.
Everyone experiences emotional highs, lows, and fear when a path is uncertain.
Don’t stay in fear and worry, use them to learn more and focus on what gives you the best chance at a positive outcome.
Positive Action builds momentum and confidence, that even if things aren’t ok in the moment they will be ok in time.
your family, friends, and people you work with are true blessings in life.
As they are the ones who help you get back on your feet, dust you off, and get going again!
Even the furry ones!
Here are the Steps to Overcome Challenges:
- Build reserves through regular exercise & sound health habits when all is quiet
- Gain knowledge of steps to move forward from trusted professionals
- Get the “basics right” sleep, nutrition, water intake, & sound exercise progression
- Mindset matters! Clear you mind through deep relaxed breathing, & focus on the actions required to control the outcome
- Be thankful for and connect with encouraging family & friends
Wishing you health, happiness, & success!
Clarke & your Thrive Team
PS. Do You have a Physical Challenge You to Overcome?
Let Us Help!
If you are struggling with pain, stiffness, or just not feeling your best at work and are tired of it take action!
We have helped thousands of people suffering with Spine issues restore their health.
Assisting our clients to take control of their health and get back to activities they love is the focus of our Fit to Thrive and Transformation Academy Programs.
Here is the Process:
- Schedule an appointment for consultation
- We give you a customized Thrive Success Action Plan
- We work together to help you reach your health and wellness goals
Call to schedule and appointment today!